Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beauty Review: The Best Concealers

I am sharing this review because my most used and favorite product during summertime is concealer. It seems so simple and everyday, but during the summer I hate adding a full face of makeup. I want to be able to do the bare minimum and run out the door. During the warmer months, our skin naturally has a healthy glow that needs less coverage than in our paler, colder months. Often, most women don't need to bother with a full face of foundation. Just dot on your favorite concealer where needed: under the eyes, on blemishes and maybe around the nose. So, at a time when concealer is the star of the show, I thought it only fitting to share a few that are tried and true. If you have any others to add to the list, please share.

Beauty Review: The Best Concealers

Shared via AddThis

No comments: